Scope: First Blood Scope: First Blood

game

How do you get passed the construction guy level, where you need to cause an accident?

Also love the game!

Ultimate Mario Quiz v.2 Ultimate Mario Quiz v.2

bonus was well worth it

dude why would you give the answers away it's not that hard. quit being lame. this was the shit though

Quiz Challenge: NES Quiz Challenge: NES

nice

i totally disagree with the guy below me. I thought mario's voice was funny. The quiz was nice, and showed me that i need to spend a little more time wasting my life away on classics. but good job man. check out my flash if you get a min. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /424243

Space Mission-2008 Space Mission-2008

um just one question

It is a game but that's besides the point. You've got a pretty good idea here. I was wondering though, is it just one level, because i played a couple and they were pretty much the same, just wondering dude. Oh and come check out my flash if you get a minute. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /424243

cagedlion responds:

Thanks! DUDE, It's only one level. I thought it to be a movie, as there are no scores, and levels. It's only to pass time and listen to space music!

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

nice

this is pretty cool. i loved the rogue games so this is nice to see. good work. come check out my flash.

Teleporterr Teleporterr

not bad but

interesting for a while but this doesn't really have a new grounds feel. seems like it should be on miniclip or something. Well gotta give points for effort and entertainment not to mention being far better than 90 percent of the garb on here

Psycho responds:

What do you mean a 'Newgrounds' feel? Almost all flash games on the intarwebz are on NG. I'm happy that you said it was the type of Miniclip game though, as usually Miniclip games are the tops of everything.. perfect graphics, perfect gameplay and you'd be lucky to find a single glitch in those games.

Brick! 3 Brick! 3

not to bad

Interesting twist with the gravity but its still the same classic, fun, frustrating brick game

daperson1 responds:

This game is like marmite - ye either love it or hate it.